Step Up Your Bible Study Journal
Study the Bible in TRUTH and with DEPTH
This journal uses Inductive Bible Study that a pastor or ministry professional would use. It can be used alone or with this e-course. It is simple but arms you with truth for your everyday quiet time or church Bible study. It asks questions about the historical and cultural context of the book of the Bible you are studying.
HOW TO USE THIS JOURNAL
- Churches are using this journal in small groups and Women’s Bible Studies with this e-course
- Churches are using it as a 6-week study
- Instead of using a specific themed study they are learning how to study the Bible for themselves
- It teaches you how to ask the right kinds of questions for accurate Bible study
- Once you have gone through the course you can use this journal with any book of the Bible
- After using the e-course and journal you will be equipped to read any book of the Bible
How it works:
– It asks you to write down the book of the Bible you are studying
– It asks questions to help you to think about the book of the Bible you have chosen. (Historical and Cultural questions)
– Every day you receive prompts to take you through observing what is already in the text, interpreting what you find in the text, and then applying it to your everyday life.
This is the PERFECT tool for any small group leader or Women’s Bible Study leader that wants to go through a book of the Bible together.